Did everyone enjoy their one extra hour of sleep last night? I certainly did…I needed it to finish my Sunday stock-up of HOMEWORK today (Why am I complaining…I’m a senior in college). I wanted to wake up and enjoy a mimosa, but maybe next weekend…
That extra hour of sleep is great for the skin, especially if you’re a busy bee like me who averages about 6 hours a night. Unfortunately we don’t always get an extra hour every Saturday night/Sunday morning to
stay at the bar get some more ZZZ’s, so here are my steps with some fabulous products to help you make your skin look (and feel) radiant and healthy:
1. Cleanse/Exfoliate: Clean & Clear Morning Burst Skin Brightening Facial Scrub – Exactly what you need to exfoliate the crap away from your face! It leaves your face all dewy and fresh.
2. Toner: Benefit Moisture Prep Toning Lotion – Benefit hoarder over here. I love the way this toner feels! Plus the bottle is sexy.
3. Moisturize: Fresh Lotus Youth Radiance Lotion – A new product I have been using, but I love it already. There are so many great ingredients in this lotion. It absorbs quickly and is great for everyday wear.
You CANNOT forget about your eyes; they are a huge part of looking young and fresh, but that’s another post for another day. For now, here is my absolute favorite morning eye product:
Clinique All About Eyes Serum De-Puffing Eye Massage – This cooling rollerball feels AMAZING – massaging away your ugly dark circles that make you look worn out.
1. WATER. I am the worst at drinking a lot of water, but I am getting better at incorporating it into my diet. There are so many great bennies for your skin (and overall health in general), like detoxing, preventing wrinkles, and adding that natural, gorgeous glow right to your face!
2. Changing your pillowcases often. Your skin (and hair!) will be picking up on the icky germs and grime that have been piling up there from your crazy week. Not good.
3. Yummy fruits! Fruits like blueberries, pomegranates, and strawberries help skin heal from blemishes, and give you a super-boost of Vitamin C.